My name is Avery Birch and I’m looking for a personal assistant to help with simple tasks I simply don’t have time for.
This gig is perfect for a student, and has a significant opportunity to grow into a larger income and bigger responsibilities.
– Unsupervised initiative
– Proper grammar, organized, and well scheduled
– Quick Learner
– Quick execution and responses
– 100% reliable
– Vehicle is an asset
– Highly preferring a student that wishes to grow with my business and take on larger roles.
– To start, an average of a cumulated 4-5 hours per week.
– Everything can be managed at your own pace by a smartphone.
– Online related tasks discussed when interviewed (clients, planning, purchasing, etc)
– Occasional errand work starting at $12/hr
– More will be added, and equivalent pay value will be increased
– $250 per month (for the cumulative 4-5 hrs each week)
– $12/hr for extra tasks outside of this.
– Fuel expenses covered
Overall, I’m looking for an energetic individual that can FOCUS on the micro tasks I don’t have time for.
I need a reliable and fun person, and they have the opportunity to make much more as the relationship progresses.
We can talk further over coffee to serve as an interview once you apply.
Please send a resume of relevant skills, and an intro message as to WHY you would be great for this role and HOW you would bring more value than anyone else.